Pretzel-Crusted Chicken with Peach Mustard Dipping Sauce
The pretzel coating on these crispy chicken strips tastes great with the peach-and-mustard dipping sauce. Serve them for dinner or as appetizers for the big game.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Keebler® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides® Original crackers (crushed to 2 cups) Buy Now
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup peach or apricot fruit spread
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or Dijon-style mustard
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
2. In shallow dish combine crushed KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PRETZEL FLIPSIDES Original crackers and cumin.
3. In second shallow dish whisk together eggs and water.
4. Cut chicken into 1-inch-wide strips. Pat dry with paper towels. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture. Roll in cracker mixture, pressing crumbs onto chicken. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and juices run clear.
5. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together preserves and mustard. Serve chicken pieces with preserves mixture.