Pop-Tarts® Spooky Snacks
Guests love the creamy peanut butter filling encased in bits of chocolate toaster pastries.
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
1. In small mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until combined.
2. Very finely chop KELLOGG’S POP-TARTS Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge toaster pastries. Place on wax paper.
3. Drop peanut butter mixture by level tablespoonfuls into toaster pastry pieces. Carefully roll each drop into 1 1/2-inch ball, completely coating with pastry pieces. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Serve with decorative toothpicks.