Pineapple Snow Cup Treats™
These frozen desserts feature no-bake pineapple cheesecake inside of cups made from Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (8oz.) crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 maraschino cherries, drained (optional)
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Divide warm mixture into sixteen 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Shape mixture into individual cups. Cool. Remove from pans.
4. Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed of electric mixture until fluffy. Add undrained pineapple. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
5. Cover and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with cherries, if desired. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.