These tropical-tasting treats have it all - pineapple, yogurt, nuts and fiber from All-Bran® cereal. They're a fun and delicious way to start the day. Simply take a bite, close your eyes, and be transported to the island of your choice - just make sure to come back in time for work!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 container (6 oz.) pina colada yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
1. Stir together flours, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, pineapple and
yogurt. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat
well. Stir in nuts. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly
into twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.