Just pop four ingredients into the food processor and give it a whirl for this creamy, pesto-flavored dip.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, cut up
- 4 ounces chevre (goat cheese)
- 1/3 cup purchased pesto
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
- Chopped fresh tomoato (optional)
- Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
- Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Italian Herb Buy Now
1. In food processor bowl combine cream cheese, chevre, pesto and garlic. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with tomato, if desired. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Flatbread Crisps.