Layer ice cream and peppermint candies between miniature waffles or pancakes, then dip in chocolate and freeze for taste-tempting summer indulgences.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Kellogg’s® Eggo®Minis waffles Buy Now
Kellogg’s® Eggo®Minis Buttermilk pancakes Buy Now
- 1 cup Breyers® French Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 12 striped round peppermint candies (1/3 cup)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or coconut oil
- Crushed striped round peppermint candies (optional)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels, melted (optional)
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis waffles according to package directions. Cool. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Place in freezer about 10 minutes or until well chilled.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl gently stir together ice cream and 12 candies. Spread 3 tablespoons ice cream mixture on 6 of the waffles. Gently press the remaining 6 waffles on top, making 6 sandwiches. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place chocolate morsels and oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip sandwiches in chocolate, completely coating each sandwich with chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with crushed candy or drizzle with white chocolate (if desired). Return to freezer until ready to serve.