Bits of candy canes sweeten these light, airy macaroons.
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2 cup peppermint candy canes crushed (about 4 oz. 5 candy canes)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy. Gradually
add sugar, beating until stiff and glossy.
2. Add KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal, 1/2 cup crushed candy canes, and vanilla;
mixing until blended. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets lightly
coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes. Remove immediately from baking sheets.
Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.