Pecan Cranberry Spread
It's truly a quick-and-easy appetizer when you need just 5 minutes to stir cream cheese, dried cranberries, pecans and orange juice concentrate together.
5 minutesTotal Time:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 24 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, pecans, cranberries and orange juice concentrate. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers.