Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These are classic, crowd-pleasing, family-favorite peanut butter cookies - except better. Enriched with the goodness of All-Bran® cereal, these delicious cookies are baked with egg whites and reduced-fat peanut butter for a healthier, lighter profile. Now you don't need to stop at just one!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine softened
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Crush KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal to 1 1/2 cups. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
4. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together margarine, peanut butter and
sugar until combined. Add egg whites and vanilla. Beat well. Add cereal and
flour mixture, mixing only until combined. Drop by tablespoons onto baking
sheets coated with cooking spray.
5. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove immediately from
baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.