Peanut Butter and Raisin Cookies
These big, chewy, peanut-buttery cookies are enriched with 3 cups of All-Bran® cereal and studded with soft, sweet raisins for a truly delicious snack. They're just begging to be put in your lunchbox or dipped in a glass of milk for an after-school snack. Try them and you'll see - they definitely make the grade!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup margarine softened
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl, combine flour, soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine, peanut butter, and sugar until light
and fluffy. Add honey, egg whites, and raisins. Beat well. Stir in flour
mixture. Add KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, mixing until well
combined. Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto baking sheets lightly coated
with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire
rack 3 minutes before removing from baking sheet. Store in airtight container.