Attention PB & J lovers! You'll flip for this easy and delicious bar with all your favorite tastes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 30 regular marshmallows
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly or grape jelly
- 4 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries or chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup lightly salted, dry roasted peanuts
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, peanut butter and jelly. Cook and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, cherries and peanuts. Stir until well combined.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Loosely cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cut into rectangles. Best if served the same day.