Parmesan Multi-Grain Loaf
Richly scented with Parmesan and basil, this Italian-accented yeast bread is great for bread machines. An outstanding accompaniment to minestrone soup or a Caprese salad. Serve warm with Parmesan garlic butter.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon gluten flour
- 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry yeast
- Parmesan Garlic Butter (optional)
1. Add all bread ingredients to bread machine according to manufacturer's directions. Select basic white bread cycle. Serve with Parmesan Garlic Butter, if desired.
In small bowl stir together 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley and a dash of garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Let stand for 1 hour at room temperature before serving.