The whole family loves pancakes for breakfast, and with this simple and nutritious recipe you can serve them every Saturday. These are the easiest possible pancakes you can make, but with a touch of fiber from All-Bran® cereal! Especially good with creamery butter and warm pure maple syrup or jam.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 2 cups prepared pancake mix
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons shortening, melted
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and pancake mix. Add milk and shrtening to mixture and stir only until combined.
2. Bake on hot griddle at 375°F until brown on both sides, turning only once. Serve hot with warm syrup or fruit topping.