Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
A better-for-you twist on a family-favorite recipe. This crunchy, oven-fried chicken boasts big flavor with the addition of rosemary and garlic.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup grated Parmeasan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg product or 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustrard
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs. total)
1. Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil. Place metal cooling rack in pan. Lightly coat cooling rack with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. In shallow dish combine
3. In another shallow dish combine egg product and mustard.
3. Dip chicken in egg mixture, coating on all sides. Roll chicken in crumb mixture, lightly pressing crumbs into chicken. Place on rack in prepared pan. Bake at 375°F about 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.