Orange Swirl Ice Cream Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 5 hour
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 1 quart orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream swirl
1. In large saucepan stir together syrup, sugar and margarine. Cook over low
heat, stirring until mixture starts to boil. Remove from heat. Add cereal,
stirring until well coated.
2. Spread mixture evenly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan to form
crust. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
3. Allow ice cream to soften slightly. Spoon into frozen pie crust, spreading
evenly. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Let pie stand at room temperature
about 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.