Figgy muffins? Absolutely! These gems, studded with chewy, Christmas-y dried figs, are a lovely new addition to your Christmas morning table. Unwrap a basket of these tasty treats to eat as you unwrap your gifts ? and savor the smiles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, and sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Flakes cereal, orange juice, egg, oil,
figs, and orange peel into large mixing bowl. Beat well.
3. Add dry ingredients to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined. Spoon
batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F about 28 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.