Orange Cream Cheese Pie
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Froot Loops® cereal
- 1/3 cup soft butter or margarine
- 3 medium oranges
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Orange juice
1. Mix KELLOGG'S FROOT LOOPS and butter thoroughly in 8-inch pie pan. Press evenly and firmly around sides and bottom of pie pan. Chill.
2. Pare oranges, section and cut into pieces. Combine orange chunks and 1/4 cup of the sugar in small bowl. Chill.
3. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large mixing bowl; blend in remaining 1/2 cup sugar, salt, lemon juice, and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour into crust.
4. Bake at 325° F about 25 minutes or until set.
5. To make glaze; combine cornstarch and sugar in saucepan. Drain syrup from orange chunks; add enough orange juice to make 1 cup. Stir into cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring constantly until thick and clear. Cool slightly; fold in orange chunks. Spoon over cheese filling. Chill.