Assertive blue cheese loses some of its attitude but not its tasty sass when paired with olives and cream cheese in this creamy appetizer spread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cans (4 1/2 oz. each) chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers Buy Now
1. Pat olives with paper towels to remove excess moisture. In small mixing bowl combine blue cheese, cream cheese and margarine or butter. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer until combined.
2. Stir olives, onion, and lemon juice into cheese mixture. Shape into roll, 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours.
3. Remove plastic wrap. Roll in parsley. Serve with Kelloggs® Town House® Original Crackers.