No-Bake Salty-Sweet Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Bars
Satisfy your sweet tooth and craving for something salty at the same time with these no-bake bars. This recipe calls for peanut butter but your favorite nut butter would work just fine. For something different, sprinkle raisins or dried cranberries on top.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Cut 22-inch-long piece of aluminum foil. Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with foil, allowing excess foil to extend over sides. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine corn syrup and peanut butter. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth and combined. Remove from heat.
3. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Reduced Fat crackers and KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES cereal. Pour peanut butter mixture over top. Stir unitl coated. Press into prepared pan. Sprinkle with chocolate morsels. Fold foil over top, gently pressing chocolate morsels into cracker mixture. Keep covered with foil and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
4. Use foil to remove cracker mixture from pan. Cut into 12 bars. Store in refrigerator in airtight container for up to 3 days.