Cheddar Cracker Stacks with Rosemary-Mustard
Keep the ingredients on hand. When unexpected guests arrive, you’ll be able to create these fabulous little taste sensations in just minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced, roasted turkey, ham, chicken, prosciutto and/or salami
- 4 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup baby romaine lettuce or mixed baby greens
Keebler® Town House®Original crackers Buy Now
- 16 pitted, small assorted olives, halved lengthwise
1. In small bowl stir together mustard and rosemary. Set aside. Cut meat slices, cut cheese and tear greens to fit crackers, if necessary.
2. Arrange crackers on serving plate. Spoon a small dollop of mustard mixture on each cracker. Top with cheese, lettuce, meat and olives.