Mustard Glazed Turkey Loaves
A bold new makeover for your favorite comfort food! Mom's meatloaf is great ? but our turkey version packs a punch of flavor that the old-fashioned variety just can't deliver, thanks to the addition of horseradish and mustard. We've also added water chestnuts for crunch and topped the loaves with a sweet-spicy mustard glaze. Serve with mashed potatoes for a new-fashioned classic meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons tarragon white wine vinegar
1. Combine KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, onion, egg white, garlic salt, pepper, water chestnuts, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard and horseradish. Mix in turkey. Shape into 4 individual loaves. Place in foil-lined 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and spread with mixture of prepared mustard, brown sugar and vinegar. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes longeror until done (160 degrees F) . Garnish with parsley, if desired.