Mustard Crusted Salmon
Full-flavored salmon is complimented by mustard, lemon and a buttery cracker crust.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6- to 8-oz.) salmon fillets with skin on
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 lemon wedges
1. In small bowl, toss together crushed TOWN HOUSE CLUB Buttery Garlic crackers, lemon peel and pepper. Add olive oil. Toss until combined.
2. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on cutting board. Generously spread mustard over salmon flesh. Press cracker mixture on top of mustard.
3. Brush 12-inch, oven-safe, nonstick skillet with vegetable oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Add salmon pieces, skin side down. Cook, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until skin is brown. Do not turn.
4. Transfer skillet to oven. Bake, uncovered, at 425°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and crumbs are browned. Serve warm with lemon wedges.