Multi-Grain Crackers with White Bean Spread
Fresh dill, lemon juice and green onion give this white bean spread a fresh flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans (15 1/2 oz. each) reduced-sodium cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
1. In food processor bowl combine beans, oil, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper, salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth.
2. In medium bowl stir together bean mixture, onions and dill weed. Serve with KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Multi-Grain crackers.