Moroccan Night Canapes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon harissa* or chipotle pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 18 Carr's® Table Water® Crackers Buy Now
- 18 pitted kalamata olives or Tunisan olives
- 18 cooked, peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 18 fresh mint leaves
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese, feta cheese, harissa, cilantro and mint.
2. Spread on crackers. Top with olives, shrimp and mint leaves.
*NOTE: Harissa is a hot sauce from Tunisia. Look for it in cans, tubes or jars in Middle Eastern markets.