Mom’s Meatless Meatloaf
Celery, onion and Italian seasoning flavor this version of a vegetarian meat loaf.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 12 ounces
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg substitute*
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup ketchup
1. In mixing bowl, combine thawed MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS RECIPE CRUMBLES, egg substitute, parsley, Italian seasoning and bread crumbs.
2. In small saucepan cook onions and celery in oil until tender. Add to Crumbles mixture, mixing until thoroughly combined. Press into 8 x 4 x 2-inch loaf pan generously coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes. Spread ketchup over loaf. Bake at 350°F about 15 minutes more or until set.