Oh, so easy. And oh, so good! This sophisticated black-and-white cake is as pretty as it is delicious. Generously flavored with dark, rich mocha made from unsweetened cocoa and pungent coffee, the top is glazed with crystal-white icing. Serve at room temperature, topped with a generous dollop of freshly whipped cream. Exquisite!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup
- 1 cup cold strong coffee
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
1. Stir together flour, baking soda, granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Set
2. In large mixing bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes
cereal, coffee, oil and vinegar. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is
softened. Add flour mixture, mixing until smooth. Spread in 9 x 9 x 2-inch
baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F for about 30 minutes or until tests done. Cool 10 minutes.
Stir together powdered sugar and milk. Pour evenly over warm cake. Cool