Mixed Fruit with Yogurt-Pineapple Topping
Adding pineapple to Greek yogurt creates a rich, tangy topping for your favorite fresh fruits. Top it all with crushed Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Little Bites Original cereal for a touch of sweetness and a healthy bit of fiber
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 3 cups cut-up mixed fresh fruit (nectarines, berries, seedless grapes, kiwi fruit, and/or peaches)
- 3/4 cup, crushed Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites® Original cereal Buy Now
- Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Bite Size cereal Buy Now
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. In small bowl stir together yogurt and undrained pineapple.
2. Spoon fresh fruit into 4 dessert dishes. Spoon yogurt mixture on top. Sprinkle with KELLOGG’S FROSTED MINI-WHEATS Little Bites Original cereal and nutmeg (if desired). Serve immediately.