Mini Turkey Delights
For these delightful little turkeys, stand waffle ice cream sandwiches on their sides, and then, decorate with candy, pretzels and grape halves.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Homestyle waffles Buy Now
- 2 miniature pretzel twists
- 2 scoops (2 tbsp. each) Breyers® 1/2 the Fat Creamy Vanilla Light Ice Cream
- Canned white frosting
- 1 large seedless red grape, halved lengthwise
- 2 round cookies-and-créme candy drops or large round white chocolate candies
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate piece, halved
- Candy corn
1. Prepare KELLOGG’S EGGO Minis Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Cool completely. Break out and discard bottom loop of each pretzel twist. Set aside.
2. For each turkey, sandwich one scoop of ice cream between two waffles. Stand sandwiches on sides. Working quickly, use frosting to attach one pretzel portion to the bottom of each for feet. With frosting, attach grape halves and round candy pieces for bodies and heads. Use additional frosting to attach miniature chocolate morsels for eyes and halved miniature chocolate piece for beaks. Press candy corn into ice cream for feathers. Serve immediately.