Mini Pizzetta with Roasted Garlic and Cambozola
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup peeled garlic cloves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 ounces Cambozola cheese or Camembert cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In small saucepan cook and stir garlic in oil for 4 minutes or until garlic is brown and soft. With back of large spoon mash garlic. Stir together garlic and oil.
2. Spread garlic mixture on crackers. Place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary. Top each with piece of Cambozola cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
3. Bake at 400ºF for 5 minutes or just until moisture appears on cheese. Serve immediately.