Mini Peach Crisps
Serve these fresh peach halves baked with a sweet, crispy topping for snack time, with breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 medium large peaches, peeled, pitted and halved
- 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon broken walnuts
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
1. Place peach halves, cut sides up, in 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl combine cereal, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
3. Sprinkle cereal mixture over peaches. Bake at 375° F for 25 to 35 minutes or until peaches are tender, but still hold their shape.