Milk and Honey Graham Banana Pudding
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish evenly spread graham crumbs. Slice bananas over crumbs.
2. In small bowl stir together coconut and brown sugar. Cut in margarine or butter until mixture resermbles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over banana. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture begins to brown. Cool.
3. In medium bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spread over crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle cinnamon over top. Store in refrigerator.