Middle Eastern Nachos
These nachos are all about great taste and true simplicity. Garlic hummus, shredded vegetables and Garlic and Quinoa Burgers top the homemade pita chips.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 (6- to 7-inch) pita bread rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups roasted garlic hummus
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot, shredded cucumber or combination
1. Split pita rounds in half horizontally. Brush split side of each piece with oil. Cut each round into six wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with salt. (If necessary to maintain a single layer on baking sheet, bake pita wedges in two batches.) Bake at 350° F for 8 to 15 minutes or until crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Roasted Garlic and Quinoa Burgers according to package directions. Cut into small pieces.
3. Spoon hummus onto pita wedges. Sprinkle with burger pieces and carrot.