Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package (14 oz.) white chocolate coating
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats® Bite Size cereal Buy Now
- 1/2 cup chopped candied red or green cherries
- 1/2 cup dried banana chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon shortening
1. Place white chocolate coating and the 2 tablespoons shortening in
microwave-safe bowl. Cook on HIGH 3 minutes, stirring every 1 minute, until mixture is melted and smooth.
2. Mix almond flavoring into hot white chocolate coating. Add cereal,
cherries, banana chips and almonds, stirring until evenly coated. Spread in single layer on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Melt chocolate morsels and remaining shortening on HIGH about 1 minute or until melted and smooth. Drizzle over coated cereal. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight container in refrigerator
Microwave cooking times may vary, depending on wattage of oven. Recipe tested in 700 watt microwave.