Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza Recipe
Mozzarella cheese, plum tomato, bell peppers, onion and olives top this pizza.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup very thinly sliced plum tomato (about 1 large tomato)
- 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion or sliced green onion
- 4 large pitted black olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place tortillas on baking sheet. In small bowl stir together olive oil and garlic powder. Brush over tops of tortillas. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 9 minutes or until light brown and crisp.
2. Spread thin layer of pizza sauce over tortillas. Arrange tomato slices over sauce. Sprinkle with MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS RECIPE CRUMBLES, pepper, onion, olives and parsley (if desired). Top with cheese. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.