Meal-in-One Meat Loaf
Warm tomato sauce drizzles over layers of meat loaf and mashed potatoes in this tasty, one-dish meal.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup grated, raw carrots
- 1/4 cup finely cut parsley
- 2-3 cups hot, seasoned mashed potatoes
- 1 can (8 oz. 1 cup) tomato sauce, heated
1. In large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and
remaining ingredients except mashed potatoes and tomato sauce. Spread mixture
evenly in two 8-inch round cake pans coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 45 minutes or until done (160 degrees F). Remove from pans and place on serving platter.
Spread mashed potatoes between layers. Pour tomato sauce over top. Cut in
wedges to serve. Serve hot.