Marvelous Maple Granola
Yummy maple flavor and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal make this granola taste Gr-r-reat®! Plus, granola is a great way to help fuel yourself in the morning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup dried tart cherries or raisins
- Yogurt or fresh fruit
1. In small bowl stir together syrup, oil, honey, vanilla and salt.
2. In large bowl combine KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal, oats, almonds and coconut. Drizzle maple mixture over top. Gently stir until coated. Evenly spread in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan lined with foil and lightly coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 325°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely, stirring once or twice. Stir in cherries. Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
4. Serve sprinkled over yogurt or fresh fruit.