Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen, peeled, cooked shrimp, thawed
1. In plastic bag set in bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Add shrimp. Seal bag. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Drain shrimp. Discard marinade. Serve shrimp with crackers.