Magic Cookie Bars
These are the layered bars everyone asks for again and again.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 1/2 cups
Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now Kelloggs®
Grahams Original (finely crushed to 1 1/2 cups) Buy Now Kelloggs®
- 1 can (14 oz.) low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels or milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips or butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds (optional)
1. Spread butter in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle crumbs over butter. Evenly pat crumbs into pan. Drizzle milk over crumbs.
2. Sprinkle coconut, semi-sweet morsels, peanut butter chips and nuts (if desired) over top. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.