Mac, Cheese and Black Bean Burger
A home remedy for your lunch crowd singing the cold-weather-blues. Warm them up with this unique topping idea on a guilt-free black bean burger.
24 each (3 pounds 8 ounces)
Spicy Black Bean Veggie Burgers Buy Now Morningstar Farms®
- 2 quarts 1 cup (48 ounces) prepared macaroni and cheese
- (creamy mac and cheese preferred)
- 24 leafs (1 lb 8 ounces) fresh romaine
- 48 slices (2 pounds 2 ounces) tomato
- 24 each sourdough buns
2. Scoop macaroni and cheese on top of patty.
3. Place lettuce and tomatoes on bottom bun, then place patty on top and serve with top bun.