Loaded Baked Potatoes
Top spuds with salsa-seasoned Grillers® Recipe Crumbles®, fresh broccoli and cheddar cheese for a delicious loaded baked potato recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 baking potatoes (about 6 oz. each)
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™Buy Now
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Scrub and prick potatoes. Bake at 425°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender*.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook onion in oil over medium heat until tender. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS GRILLERS RECIPE CRUMBLES, salsa and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over medium heat until crumbles are hot and most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli. Remove from heat.
3. Using hot pad, gently roll potato under your hand. Cut a crisscross in each top. Press in and up on ends of each potato. Spoon salsa mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cheese melts.