Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 35 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, slightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Keebler® Toasteds® Toasted Sesame crackers Buy Now
- Keebler® Toasteds® Harvest Wheat crackers Buy Now
1. In small bowl stir together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in onion, paprika, caraway seeds, mustard and garlic. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.