Lemony Apple Salad
This refreshing apple salad is the perfect accompaniment to cold roast chicken or roast-beef sandwiches. Made with a half cup of All-Bran® cereal, this is a great addition to an early autumn picnic
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely snipped, fresh parsley
- 2 cups cubed, unpeeled red apples (2 medium)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 6 lettuce leaves
1. In medium bowl, combine yogurt and parsley. Stir in apples, celery and grapes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Just before serving, stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Serve on lettuce leaves.