Lemon Tilapia Salad
This salad of broiled fish and fresh greens, dressed with a lemony-mustard vinaigrette and topped with crunchy All-Bran® cereal, makes a scrumptious summertime meal that's elegant enough for guests.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups torn mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tilapia fillets (10 oz. total)*
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
1. In small bowl whisk together lemon juice, honey, mustard and oil. Set aside.
2. In large bowl toss together greens, carrot and onion. Whisk lemon mixture. Reserve 1 tablespoon mixture. Drizzle remaining lemon mixture over greens. Toss. Arrange greens mixture on 2 serving plates. Set aside.
3. Sprinkle tilapia with lemon pepper. Place on broiler rack coated with cooking spray. Broil 4- to 5-inches from heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once.
4. Top greens with warm fish. Drizzle with reserved lemon mixture. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal. Serve immediately.
* If desired, substitute 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces, for the tilapia. Omit step 3 above. In a large nonstick skillet cook and stir chicken pieces in 2 teaspoons vegetable oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper. Continue with step 4 above.