Combine low-fat lemon yogurt, fresh berries, and bite-sized pieces of Pop-Tarts® Frosted Raspberry toaster pastries for a fruitful dessert with a zip.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) (Recipe_Ingredient_6598928)
- 2 cups (Recipe_Ingredient_6598932)
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (Recipe_Ingredient_6598937)
1. Cut KELLOGG'S POP-TARTS FROSTED RASPBERRY toaster pastries into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl fold together yogurt and whipped topping.
3. In three 8- to 10-ounce parfait glasses alternately layer yogurt mixture, toaster pastry pieces, raspberries and blueberries. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.