Lemon Crunch Cookies
Sweet, tangy and refreshing, these crisp lemon cookies make a delicate summer dessert when paired with vanilla ice cream or lemon sorbet. A perfect, ladylike treat for a baby or wedding shower.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
1. In small mixing bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine, sugars, and lemon peel until light
and fluffy. Add egg and lemon juice. Beat well. Add flour mixture and
KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal. Mix until well combined.
3. Drop by level measuring-tablespoon about 2 inches apart onto greased baking
sheets. Flatten with floured bottom of glass.
4. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from
baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.