Lemon Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. Combine flour, cream of tartar, and salt in small mixing bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat margarine and sugar in large mixing bowl; add egg and beat well. Stir
in lemon juice. Add dry ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
3. Place teaspoonfuls of dough about 2-inches apart on greased baking sheets.
Cover with KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal, pressing lightly into dough.
4. Bake at 375° about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.