Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour
- 1 3/4 cups Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 11 eggs
- 3 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
1. In small bowl combine KEEBLER GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS and 2 tablespoons sugar. Add butter. Toss until combined. Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 13 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl whisk eggs until combined. Add 3 1/4 cups sugar, lemon juice, flour and grated lemon peel. Mix until combined. Carefully pour over hot crust. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until center is set.
3. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Sift powdered sugar over top. Store in refrigerator.