Lean Beef Meatloaf
Bits of celery and tomatoes speckle this ground beef meatloaf.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely cut celery
- 1/2 cup cooked tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Pack lightly in ungreased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake at 375° F about 1 hour or until done (160 degrees F). Let stand 5 minutes before turning out onto heated platter. Slice and serve immediately.