Kwik Krazy Cake
Vanilla, cocoa, coffee and cinnamon flavor this wonderful mocha-flavored coffee cake. Serve this lovely snack to your book club or for a much-deserved afternoon break, topped with a dollop of freshly whipped cream. Elegant and simple!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- or 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup cold strong coffee
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and coffee into ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch
baking pan. Stir to combine. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Stir
in oil, vinegar and vanilla. Add flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
3. Bake at 350° F about 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes
out clean. Cool completely. Cut into squares and serve with whipped topping, if
1 cup KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Oat Bran Flakes cereal may be substituted for the
KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal.