Kellogg's® Special K® Bars
Make your own version of an energy bar using Kellogg's® Special K® cereal, peanut butter and raisins.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
1. Measure corn syrup and sugar into large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved and mixture bubbles. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S® SPECIAL K cereal and raisins. Stir until well coated.
2. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Let stand until cool. Cut into 3 x 1 1/2-inch bars.
3. For thicker bars, press mixture evenly and firmly into buttered 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Let stand until cool. Cut into 2 x 1 1/4-inch bars.